Wednesday 24 September 2014

Scrap & Play challenge no.10

I've just found a new blog and their current challenge is to create a layout with a list of 10...

It could be based on anything, so digging through my stash searching for what I knew I had somewhere, I found my pocket with 10 "I love" strips in... So I finally got round to scrapping this layout of my family!
A bit of time still to enter as the closing date for the challenge is end of Sept 2014
scrapandplaychallenges.blogspot.co.uk:challenge-10

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Super layout!!!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet page! Love the top ten tickets!!

Tammi said...

very sweet page!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap & Play!!

BrendaB said...

Wow, you had the perfect item for this challenge! Love the pocket with the journaling strips, and that wonderful family photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

wendipooh13 said...

sweet page!! LOVE your list strips!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap & Play!!