Monday 26 January 2009

Competition entry



First time I've been brave enough to enter a piece of my art work into a competition, but thought it was worth a go! Hope you all like the "LOVE" album I made for my husband for our anniversary last year - pennies were a bit tight, and hand made gifts are always a good bet anyhow!

I'm not a fast worker, but this actually took me ages, as I've got a photo on each page for each year we've been married along with embellishments and love sayings.

Needless to say, he loved it!

5 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a beautiful card. So much detail has gone into it. Thanks fo joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

This is Great. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Vee said...

Fab work and love all the detail, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
x Vee

Leanne said...

Wow, thats lovely!! Thank you for entering into the Charisma Cardz Challenge. Good luck!!
Leanne :o)
xx

jackinthebox said...

Love the book...bet your hubby loved it too!!